(For current prices, please contact the business directly.)
Shui Diao Ge Tou Bed & Breakfast is named after a famous poem by Su Dongpo as well as its location close to the water. Here you can experience the wisdom and charming layout of Kinmen's old buildings, and feel a sense of spiritual fulfillment. These old buildings have a long and colorful history, the weathered stone slabs have stood firm against the test of time, and the mottled red bricks and tiles still shine after a long rain. Life is to be celebrated and cherished. Share a moment of peace and quiet with family and friends, and hold it as a beautiful, lasting memory – this is the sublime power of our traditional-style B&B. Welcome to Shui Diao Ge Tou Bed & Breakfast!
1. Owner's phone number: +886-932-517669.
2. Citizen's Travel Cards accepted (Uniform No. 34927970).
3. Free bikes and Internet service, car/scooter rental, and tour guides/planning.
4. Location: Shang Yi Airport – Zhong Yang Road –left at Jin Cheng Roundabout –right at Bei Ti Road – left at Wu Jiang Bridge – go straight till Shueitou Village – go straight at the Kaoliang Liquor Mark, (behind the Deyue Tower) and we are on the left, after about 12 minutes. No. 6 or No. 7 bus from Jin Cheng Station, get off at Shueitou Roundabout.
5. B&B registration number: July 14, 2005 Fu Jiao Ye Zi No. 0940034488 # (022)
Nearby locations include: Jinshui Elementary School, Youtang Garden (2nd-grade historical site), Maoshan Tower beachside, Qiao Xiang Guan, De Yue Tower (special architecture building), Shuitou 18 Beams, Zhihui Pavilion, Xiao San Tong (The "Mini-three links") wharf, Jian Gong Yu, Ju Guang Building, and Zhaishan Tunnel.
GemDetailed attention paid to the history of this Kunmen family mansion turned bed and breakfast. Celebrating over 10 years of service, the property manager is a writer and incorporates elements of Chinese literature in the naming of the place and its rooms. Often fully booked since highly popular especially during peak vacation season, do reserve ahead, otherwise there are two other sister properties nearby also operated by the same person to chose from.
1-3 ReviewsAll Reviews
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of Kinmen County Government and TripAdvisor LLC.